Academics, Anesthesiologists, Cardiologists, Caregivers, Clinical Pharmacologists, Clinicians, Dermatologists, Endocrinologists, General Practitioners, Gynecologists, Healthcare Executives, Hepatologists, Infectious Disease Specialists, Ophthalmologists, Outcomes Manager, Pain Specialists, Patients, Pediatricians, Pharmaco-Epidemiologists, Pharmacologists, Primary Care Physicians, Researchers, Rheumatologists
Clinical Drug Investigation provides rapid publication of original research covering all phases of clinical drug development and therapeutic use of drugs. The Journal includes:
- Clinical trials, outcomes research, clinical pharmacoeconomic studies and pharmacoepidemiology studies with a strong link to optimum prescribing practice for a drug or group of drugs.
- Clinical pharmacodynamic and clinical pharmacokinetic studies with a strong link to clinical practice.
- Pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic studies in healthy volunteers in which significant implications for clinical prescribing are discussed.
- Studies focusing on the application of drug delivery technology in healthcare.
- Short communications and case study reports that meet the above criteria will also be considered.
Clinical Drug Investigation covers:
- Clinical trials
- Outcomes research
- Pharmacoeconomics studies
- Pharmacoepidemiology studies
- Pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic studies
- Application of drug-delivery technology in healthcare.