International Immunopharmacology is the primary vehicle for the publication of original research papers pertinent to the overlapping areas of immunology, pharmacology, cytokine biology, immunotherapy, immunopathology and immunotoxicology. Review articles that encompass these subjects are also welcome. Appropriate material: • Clinical studies employing immunotherapy of any type including the use of: bacterial and chemical agents; thymic hormones, interferon, lymphokines, etc., in transplantation and diseases such as cancer, immunodeficiency, chronic infection and allergic, inflammatory or autoimmune disorders.
• Studies on the mechanisms of action of these agents for specific parameters of immune competence as well as the overall clinical state.
• Pre-clinical animal studies and in vitro studies on mechanisms of action with immunopotentiators, immunomodulators, immunoadjuvants and other pharmacological agents active on cells participating in immune or allergic responses.
• Pharmacological compounds, microbial products and toxicological agents that affect the lymphoid system, and their mechanisms of action. • Agents that activate genes or modify transcription and translation within the immune response.
• Substances activated, generated, or released through immunologic or related pathways that are pharmacologically active.
• Production, function and regulation of cytokines and their receptors.
• Classical pharmacological studies on the effects of chemokines and bioactive factors released during immunological